Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pre-Bday Celebration @ TCC ION

Being a TCC's member, I rarely use my member's privileges. I remembered I was at this ION outlet last year with Qy to utlise the bday voucher... so fast, one year had past! 

Met up with Wei ~ my buddy for afternoon tea... After both of us had completed our respective errands, the timing was just right! I already felt like this would probably be the last time I'm seeing her before she leave for a two year trip! 

After getting two cozy seats at TCC, I went to check out the desserts counter. A Kuro Goma (Black Sesame) Cheesecake caught my attention. This is probably new on their menu, so i decided to try. While Wei decided to order some fried side dishes, which had Prawns on toast & Mushroom Rolls. 


 
For the first time, i had a lit candle on my cheesecake in a cafe (due to Wei's insistence that I should have one!) I felt abit pai sei...haha! But at the same time, I'm also touched by her gesture & sweet tots... 


Frankly, this is my first time trying these side dishes at TCC as well, which turned out to be yummy! The Kuro Goma Cheesecake was too jelat as i tried my best to finish up at a very slow speed... Well, never try never know right? 



We had a splendid catch-up after such a long while & I will really miss my fren as I could not see her for two years! But i know that distance is never an issue for us, since our minds would be together... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice