Sunday, May 25, 2014

【樂天皇朝】 Paradise Dynasty @ Vivo City

I love to eat Xiao Long Bao & ever since the opening of Paradise Dynasty at Vivo City, I would wonder if their Xiao Long Bao are nice (whenever I walk pass). 

Usually, I would opt for Cantonese dim sum when dine with my family. Well, for once let's have a change & opt for Shanghainese dim sum. Without prior reservation, we got a table quite fast. This is our first try, so we just go by gut feel when order the dishes. We ordered 家常豆腐,蛋炒飯,牛腩面,狗不理肉飽子, 上海炒年糕, 炸魚和 8 种口味的小龍包。

 

The highly anticipated 8 Flavours Xiao Long Bao didn't have unique taste, thou every piece should be of a unique flavour, encompassing: Foie Gras, Black Truffle , Garlic, Crab, Cheese, Ginseng & Sichuan + Original.  






Surprisingly, my favourite dish turned out to be the Home-made tofu (家常豆腐), followed by the Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒飯) & Beef La Mian (牛腩面).  We had over ordered as we thought that each serving is quite small... in the end we tabao the balance of two dishes home. I doubt we would return again, maybe if with frens I would still pick the La Mian or Fried Rice dishes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice