Today spelt the start of ‘一個人生活’, wat shld i do since my frens were all unavailable? Woke up to a jolt of loud thunder & it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Cos the extremely hot weather got a dose of thunderstorm in the early hours. I decided to venture to Labrador Park in the evening to chase sunset! It has been on my 'To Shoot' List for a long long time... last year waited for the circle-line to open, then the boardwalk... i still haven go!
It's pretty cloudy today ... however the weather in Sg have been like that all these while, either rainy or extremely hot! Quite hard to have the perfect weather & get nice fluffy clouds. However, i know that Labrador Park is a sunset hotspot for photography lovers... I had seen nice pics done using ND filters. It's a pity that the old jetty was fenced up for public safety. Cos the nice pics were shot from the beach there!
Luckily I got my 50mm wif me! I used the 50mm to shoot thru' the fence, as a wide aperture would be able to blur-off the fence totally! I saw a few guys climbed over the rail to get to the beach but not sure if they really captured any gd shots, haha! For the first time, I used not only my dslr but my Sony hp to shoot in HDR too. I wanted to show ppl if you are at the right place, at the right time & wif an eye... you can get a gd shot wif your hp too! I'm a fan of the social photo app ~ StreamZoo... which made me realised the power of photo apps. I also tried my hands at editing & surprisingly my simple leaf hp shot garnered likes speedily on StreamZoo! ^o^
Sunset @ 1854
Last bit of Ray @ 1901
I saw a HUGE whale-shaped cloud, do you?
![]() |
| HDR ~ Hp Shot |
I was feeling really blue the day before & this photo-walk helped me to de-stress. It certainly made me felt better, thanks to the lovely sunset i saw! I gotta return again to do the broadwalk section...




No comments:
Post a Comment