Monday, December 31, 2012

Best Shots of 2012

2012 marks my 3rd year in dslr photography.
I'm glad that I had shot more photos this year vs 2011.
The bulk of my favourite shots were done during my taiwan trip as I love the vibrant colours of Spring-time!
 
Braved the rain & tons of sweat, fueled by my passion for photography, precious moments were captured thru' my lens.
As 2012 comes to an end, I will like to share my "Best Shots of 2012".
 
In the process of compiling this collage, I found a missing gem ~ Waterfall with Rainbow that I missed out previously!
This photo is placed at the last as I felt that we should be optimistic despite all the challenges Life presented us with.
 
In 2013, I aim to enter more photography competitions & upgrade my kit lens/ cam body.
 
靠著一股熱誠、機緣和無限的汗水 + 雨水,我將瞬間變成永恒。。。
在2012結束前,這就是走過365天的成績單。


My photography milestones in 2012:

Jan - Feb : Captured the beautiful floral fields in Taiwan + 1st sight of snow.

Jun : My taiwan's flora photo was published in Malaysia's Digital Camera Magazine

Jun :  Blogged for OMY.sg website - SHINE Youth Festival sponsored by Panasonic.

July : Participated in SHINE Festival - Marcellie Runway's charity fashion shoot.

Oct : My first photography assignment for Baby Gareth's 1st Birthday Party.

Dec: First time shooting at my cousin's wedding banquet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice