I am really thrilled to see my photo submitted in April to be published in June's copy of Malaysia's No.1 Photography Magazine - Digital Camera! When my fren alerted me to the Facebook post, i almost couldn't believe it... I had submited a couple of times to the magazine and this is the first time for 2012. In fact, i selected 2 of my taiwan travel photos & posted to 2 different categories... 1 was for their theme shot of 'Cat', the other is this flora photo with a question. Thou I did not get the Canon-Crumpler bag, I got a consolation prize of 3 months free magazine subscription. Most importantly, I attained one of my personal goals...My photo is published in a regional magazine! There's a sense of achievement & motivates me to improve my skills!
Monday, June 11, 2012
Popular Reader's Choice
-
你知不知道多啦A夢最怕什麽? 你知不知道多啦A夢原本不是藍色呀? 如果你知道以上的答案,你就是標準的多啦A夢粉絲啦! ( 這裡有故事的開始看 ) 粉絲們, 好消息!今年夏天,海港城(香港)將於2012年8月14日至9月16日期間舉行 【你睇!! 多啦A夢...
-
Another rainy afternoon as I made my way to Bugis area... after the downpour stopped, I walked to the chinese temple's area to play wif ...
-
I'm quite excited about today as I had planned to visit the 20th World Orchid Conference (WOC) held at Marina Bay Sands Expo. However, I...
-
We were checking out Plaza Singapura's new extension in its First weekend... There were four levels at the extension wing, with Uniql...
-
一轉眼已經到了十月份,再多兩個月就結束傳説中的世界末日 ~ 2012年!如果真的有那麽一天那還好,這樣我就會徹底地去瘋狂一次,不需要再去煩惱未來! 過去兩個月就是一邊生病,一邊作戰。。。應付一輪又一輪的面試,即使生病也得逞下去。經歷了重感冒,接著嚴重的喉嚨痛,現在慶...


No comments:
Post a Comment