After almost a day of storm, I tot that my idea of going to Resorts World Sentosa to view fireworks will be dampened. When the downpour stopped at night, Jeannie & me decided to take a stroll into RWS via the broadwalk. It's the first time doing a countdown at RWS as i do not want to jostle at Marina area.
I packed along my tripod & dslr but I'm not too sure which direction the fireworks would be! We went into the area outside Universal Studios & saw the nice christmas decor at its entrance... Inside the theme park, there's an on-going countdown party too! It had been a long time since I went into RWS & noticed a few new eateries.
I led my fren to the Hard Rock Hotel & she commented that the pool is nice... As we stepped into the hotel's lobby, there's a party ambience as people dressed in party gears & a live band was playing. I love the purple & silver balloons decor'. After hanging around for awhile, we went to the crane dance area. I tot that there will not be any fireworks from Vivo City & end up setting my tripod in the other direction... thinking that it will face USS.
At the strike of midnight, fireworks were fired from USS & the roof garden of Vivo City. However, I was not in time to do any shooting & could only admire the short bursts of fireworks! The longest duration of fireworks was from the Marina area but our view were blocked by some construction.
We strolled home after the event & both of us felt hungry! It was a cold & extremely windy night! I hope 2013 will be a smooth sailing year in all aspects! Cheers! ^o^

No comments:
Post a Comment