It's been 6 months since my last KTV session! Gosh, this year gotta be the least KTV visits ever! I was surprised that IB Partyworld had closed as the reservations line channeled to Liang Court outlet!
The much anticipated day had arrived! After lunching with my family, I met up with Clara & Ruby. We were glad to get a spacious room juz for the 3 of us! As I had not visited for so long, there were many 'new' songs to me! LoL
Within a short time, I managed to select a few pages of songs! Ruby was excited about the Kpop songs.... she & clara r mad about Kpop! They were amazed with the new kpop songs available. I got Yen-J's new songs such as 《單細胞》& 《打噴嚏》aka the Ah-choo song! The songs are light-hearted indeed!
Besides enjoying the MVs, the gals gave me x'mas pressies! Clara gave a small pack of sweets with a lip balm hidden inside. Got a handwritten note too... so sweet! I can't remember when was the last time I received a handwritten message! Ruby gave each of us our fav cartoon character's mouse pad & notepad from her bangkok trip.... of course, i got my Doraemon!
The ktv room was like a chiller & for the first time, I used a scarf to keep warm! It certainly felt like winterland here! I decided to do some group shots using the timer of my P&S Fujicam... Got some nice shots! Becos' of our photoshoot, we discovered that one part of the room was not as cold!
As I sang 《那些年》, I decided to sit in-between the gals for some warmth! As I watched the MV, I couldn't help but to reminisce our taiwan trip done 11 months ago! I picked my fav christmas song by Sammi & Hanjin 《Last Christmas》, love the mood! I even laughed that the gals were not sporty & high! Towards the end of the 4 hours, Ruby & I duet some old songs that we had not sang very long!
We strolled to Central and managed to defrost ourselves... We easily got a table at Santouka for the 1st time without queuing! Yeah! Each of us ordered a pork cheeks set with different soup base... Clara gave the ''hmm... it's heavenly!'' looks as she tucked into her piping hot bowl of ramen! It's a great feeling to indulge in my favourite ramen & enjoying the accompany of my buddies on Christmas Day! ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment