Finally I can sit down to blog...was on a beyond description madness work schedule for past 2 weeks. The past 1 week was the most tense and worked feverishly at Gear 4 mode.... rushing to cover a major event. Due to sensitive issues, i can only blog abt it briefly. It's once in a lifetime experience but i swear i will never wan to go thru' it again!!!
Alot of First encounters ....As u know, i'm the type who need my meals at regular timings & minimum 6 hrs of sleep but my whole bodyclock went haywired.... The average time I got to plonk onto bed was 3am & had to be in office super early....one cab driver estimated i worked 16 hrs on average each day. I barely see sunlight, except for the short cab ride each morning. On thursday, I only plonked onto bed at 5am & up at 8am! Goodness... felt so dizzy! But my work hp kept ringing incessantly & i talked till hoarse by noon time. I even got hallucination of my hp ringing lo! Simply felt like dumping my sim card into the deep seas (can't dump the expensive work hp) haha!
Meals were typically swallowing my food & stoning for awhile.... at 1 moment, i imagined myself as a hungry refugee, grabbed 2 chix buns & in 1 minute, they r in my tummy, cos skipped lunch tt day... There were ample food juz that no time to eat. Numbed. Every minute is thinking how to fire-fight (duno to extinguish which fire 1st) & brain juice drained till max. Really hard to focus due to lack of rest. I will recommend anyone who wan to shed some fats to do event mgt....in contrary to ppl who r afraid to put on weight... I'm afraid of losing weight (once gone, duno how to re-gain!), haha!
I'm grateful to my buddy ~ Clara who kept msg me to 加油 & my cousin fr HK also rooted for me.... There's a couple of sweet ppl whom i only spoke to over the phone but emailed me to Hang on there! 24 hours prior to it, was the most tense period.... i would say the intensity & tremendous pressure built on each day of the week as we countdown to it. Seriously, I have never work at such intensity on a consecutive period & I was on low batt mode, kept 'blinking', need to re-charge!!! So glad, I can sleep with ease tonite & juz 1 mth more to my cambodia trip! Yippie!

1 comment:
that sounds exactly like the ultimate nitemare!!! phew! itz finally over for u.. hope everything u were working on turned out great dear!
Post a Comment