Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lunch @ Paulaner Brauhaus。。。

After the gruesome week my team & I went thru', most of us took a day off to recharge. However, i still felt so 'stoned' as i was having post syndrome & couldn't sleep well.  On Tues, there was a lunch treat by our mgt for us at Paulaner, a german pub at Millenia Walk. I had visited here once but yet to try their food. I was quite lost on what to order by looking at the unpronounceable german names & there were no photos of the food. 

Luckily, the boss ordered the side dishes & we get to order whatever main course we fancy!  The sides were pretty delectable, especially the rosti wif ham, yum yum! there were also some cold ham wif a weird dressing.... I was smart enuf not to stuff myself wif the 'roti', all the bread rolls as i wan savour the main course, keke!  As we were a huge grp of over 30 pax, spanning a long table, the few of us at my section shared this Mixed Sausage Pan & someone ordered a cheese sausage too. Really tasty & authentic german sausages, thou i duno exactly which 'species' of sausages i was eating, haha!

I ordered randomly the pork chop wif mushroom sauce, served wif smash potatoes. My pork chop arrived on a hot pan, nicely cut into 4 chunks, marinated by herbs & mushroom sauce. The serving is huge & i let my colleagues had one of it. The smash potato was a generous portion too! Quite a few of my colleagues shared the Pork Knuckle, which is the specialty at Paulaner.  I tried a small slice & dun really fancy lo. Towards the end of the luncheon, we had photo-taking & some of them r behaving like the media, wif their cams swaying above & clicking wildly! (another post-syndrome sign!) Lastly, boss told us each person can order 2 scoops of ice-cream! All of us immediately became excited kids & gave our orders to the waitress. It was indeed veri filling & the zzz monster visited me after the sumptuous lunch....LoL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice