Thursday, May 29, 2008

生日快乐,最棒的一年。。。

It's been a tradition for the past few years to celebrate my actual day birthday in KTV... this year Ruby had promised to take half day to ktv wif me, but alas! she's unable to get her leave ... so my super last min decision was to catch a movie. My mom also wanted to catch a movie & i proposed watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull at Cathay Cineleisure. Mom din know wat's Indiana Jones about but i bet she din regret watching, haha! Cos the movie was action-packed and full of CGI effects thru' out the whole movie! It's really a worthy 2hrs show to watch as we followed the adventure of Dr. Jones to Peru in the hunt of the crystal skull. In this show, Dr. Jones' son was also handsome leh! keke! He's so vain that he kept combing his hair...my mom added the boy looked sauve when riding his motorbike!

In the evening, I met up with a bunch of my poly frens for a mini gathering at Big O Cafe, located at Wheelock Place. In fact, the original plan was only dinner wif ruby & zf after our ktv. However a wk ago, Elene casually asked when i'll be meeting Ruby & Zf & my ans was today! So coincidence, Ricong asked Elene if she's avail to mit up today as well... so one called the other, Weiyang also joined in. It's been a long while since we had our poly gathering, it's getting harder to organise big scale outings so it's a rare opportunity for 6 of us to catch up!

Elene was the first to arrive at Big O Cafe, followed by Ruby & I. The other 3 were held up by work & zapped down by cab since they worked in same building. The service at Big O was really slow & we were really hungry. My order was special of the day, a chicken deep fried in breaded flour, served wif pumpkin soup & a ice lemon tea. Greatly regretted my choice as the chix was dry wif no sauce & the baked potatoes tasted weird! The other 3 gals had Grilled Cod Fish Fillet, RC got Stewed Beef wif rice, while WY got himself the simplest Fish & Chips. Didn't finish up my food & still had room in tummy for desserts, hehe!

I suggested we crossed over to NYDC for mudpie, yeah! Luckily, it's a thursday and the place was quite empty! If it's a friday, NYDC sure crowded lo! At this time, Elene's sis joined us briefly. We had our groups pics taken here :) As Elene was in a rush to return home for baby...left the 5 of us to continue chatting. Zf, Ruby & I shared a Cookies Monster Mudpie (courtesy of zf & ruby) ... while the guys ordered beers. In fact, after having the mudpie, i could still take cheescake, haha! But too bad, the gals were filled up! Gosh, I had yet to try the NYDC cheesecakes & they looked so yummy!

Left to Right: Zf, Ruby, Me, Elene
Clockwise: Elene's sis, Elene, WY, RC, ZF, Ruby, Me

Today will be once in a Life-time as I turned 29 on 29th May! Somehow, I juz dun feel sad tt i'm older... maybe i'm forever Young @ Heart, kekeke! (^o^) This year is indeed special as I received an overwhelming 16 bday smses from frens, colleagues & cousins! Mostly flooded my inbox by the time i woke up! Hmm, somemore i received my doraemon bday gifts fr my whole team! Extremely pampered by my frens wo! I juz felt blessed to be surrounded by so many frens who luv me for who I am. Really a Big Thank You to everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice