Monday, December 31, 2007

Reflections ~ 2007 ...

In awhile, going to bid adieu to 2007. Well, there's always 2 tots by now... either u be sighing how fast the year had passed or hoping to welcome a brand new year. I hav such mixed feelings too. The past 365 days was indeed challenging to me. My blog had jotted down my Ups & Downs. Now, is a time for reflection. I may be a dreamer but also a thinker, heehee!

As one mellows wif age, I learnt to take life wif a pinch of salt. Since being happy or unhappy is a choice, I choose to be happy. When i am happy, the happiness can spread to those who surround me. Haha! I believe that 50% of life can attribute to destiny, while the remaining 50% lies in one's own hands. Thou' i am not satisfied wif wat life had been for 2007 but in a way i also felt that every path i chose made me a stronger gal. Wif age, I've grew in confidence & hopefully in intelligence & charm too (^o^)

During this roller-coaster year, I am grateful for the luv showered upon me. My frens who walked thru' the past yr tog. The little words of encouragement fr ur smses urged me not to give up. My family who had by now given up on nagging me...geez, heng they dun chrg me for being a free-loader, haha! My yearly wishes had always been the same.


2007 之最

最伤感事件: 爷爷过世
最大转捩点: 放弃工作
最痛经验: Extraction of wisdom tooth
最 i 演唱会: 郑秀文香港演唱会
最死去活来经验: 生大病
最有挑战性的 Interview: CLSA worldwide recruitment ~ 4 rounds!
最好玩的 Trip: 8D Korea + Jeju Tour
最多照片的 Trip: Over 1,000 for Korea tour!
最 i TVB 剧集: 1) 溏心风暴 2)舞动全城 3)爸爸闭翼
最 i TVB Theme Song: 林峰 & 钟嘉欣 《心领》 ~ 溏心风暴插曲
Watched only 10 tvb dramas this yr! Can't believe! it's my LEAST to-date Cos my 06' record was Double! 2008 tvb shows seems interesting thou ;-) I lost the ''Drama Queen'' title to Clara :(
最 i 电影: Alvin and the Chipmunks
最 i 情歌: 曹格 《世界唯一的你》, 陈伟联 《I Love You》,张惠妹 & 萧敬藤 《一眼瞬间》, 张惠妹 《如果你也听说》

Going to countdown & watch fireworks soon! Happy New Year, Folks! Continue to chk out this space for my updates ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice