
2007 Christmas Day coincided wif my eldest cousin, JJ's wedding... In the morning, went his house for the tea ceremony & we, the juniors hv to serve tea to him & my 'new' cousin in-law, Liz. In the evening, my supp duty at Meritus Mandarin was to do reception duty...however thanks to my other eager younger cousins, I was relieved of the duty, hoho! As such, I bought my hk cousin ~ Fanny out of the hotel to stroll amidst the joyous merry-makers. Thou juz a short half hr walk to Ngee Ann City & back...I could feel the party-goers mood! (orchard rd's xmas party was abt to start at tt time).
Aft returing to the hotel, my youngest cousin ~ xiuling was finally available. Cos she was the 'bridesmaid' & was on duty earlier. We had planned bef-hand will take pics tog...in the end, i realize we really took a gd lot of ard 70+ pics!!! Wow! We 'steal' time in-bet serving of dishes & fully utilise our creativity in the angles to shoot! So, here r the best shots for the evening...
Poor me had a diarrhoea at the end of the banquet! I guessed the culprit was the wasabe on e scallop i ate fr the 1st dish :( Cos was too hungry & din even noe tt green dollup is wasabe till i ate it. Haiz.
26th was a tiring day too as I need to fetch my relatives fr the hotel, did a brief tour at chinatown's Sri Miranmiam Temple + 佛牙寺, followed by lunch at Maxwell Hawker bef heading to the airport. I was damm tired as i kept talking & walked under the hot sun.
Centre: My 1st time stepping into a presidential suite in a 5* hotel! How nice if can stay a nite here?
Our self-shots r fabulous!!!

Left to Right: My cousin hv many whacky ideas abt how to pose!
Right: I luv this at the candle-stand, off the flash to allow the warm candle-light 'lit' our faces!

Xiuling is the real pianist...while i'm the composer wannabe, hee!
I found this angle interesting...

Prince Shin-Goon & Me, keke! (+ our bears Alfred & Oscar)


No comments:
Post a Comment