Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 New Year Resolution...

In another 20 mins, will be ushering in the New Year ~ 2007. At this time of the year, i will look back & realise how time had whizzed past. I won't say 2006 is a plain sailing year. In fact, i had bad vibes of 2006...too much had happened. I hope i can put away all the bad things & have a better, if not the best of 2007!!! As one ages, i learnt how to ‘看开点‘. 我想人生就必须学会这点。但愿自己学会放开,不要那么执著。人就是经历过,才会成长。我的优点,也是我的缺点。对朋友的付出总是义无反顾。虽然,不懂我的这位朋友是否会回到我身边,但我还是希望她会幸福。

Well, i hope i can find my directions in 2007. Career? Love? Can i be greedy to ask for everything? I hope the person upstairs can hear it! haahaa! 希望继续活得精彩,有意义!身边的亲人,朋友幸福,快乐!

At the strike of midnight, my corridor had many neighbours crowding to catch one of the best spot for fireworks! I gotto catch both the fireworks from Marina Bay & Mt.Faber, simultaneously juz outside my flat. keke! 璀璨的烟花令大家看得陶醉呀!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice