Thursday, May 15, 2014

Beautiful Sunset @ Keppel Marina

I was running some errands in the area, when I noticed the skies looked pretty nice today...so I strolled over to Keppel Marina to capture some sunset shots & the Blue Hour. 


An awesome orangy hue greeted me & I love the feeling that this is so near home, yet felt like a short get-away (from the hustle & bustle of city life). The high end residential condominiums and private marina eluded a sense of tranquility. 

For the 1st time, I found myself in the middle of the road, trying to capture a unique perspective of the bridge & the skies.... Cool! 




I took a stroll around the waterfront, looking out for changes in the clouds & sky colors.... At around 7pm, the lights from Reflections at Keppel Bay illuminated the waterfront partially. The scene had changed in the short span of half an hour... When i was satisfied & feeling famished, I happily went home. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice