Today attended the Meetup with Angels' group workshop & i'm surprised only 3 students turned up! I had been wanting to experience this as my buddy ~ clara had went thru' similar experience. I guess when one reach a certain point in life, we will start to question what is our real purpose for coming to planet Earth?
As I was the first to arrive in class, Angeline ~ the healer chatted wif me. She asked me what i like & I told her about my photography interest. As time past, 2 gals ~ Tiffany & Lynn joined us. I guess it's fate that brought the 4 of us into this meeting room.
The class started with a japanese anime clip which showed the progression of one's life from birth to death. Time is moving at high speed... but the guy is unhappy wif his life. We were posed a question, "what do u want from your life?'' I believe everyone at different juncture of your life will give a diff response. It depends on what you have encountered previously... Tiffany & I were spontaneous with the class participation while Lynn is very soft-spoken. We could sense that she has really low/negative energy & unwilling to open up to people.
Basically, everyone of us have one or more Guardian Angels & it's also your inner voice. Angeline played soothing music in the background & got us to cleanse our energy & focus on asking our angels for words & a sentence. It turned out that among the 3 of us, I was the only one who got it... hmm, maybe i'm someone who rely on my intuition & trust my own feelings.
After tea-break, we formed a circle & learned how to cleanse our energy and each of us got to stand in the centre... to experience the transfer of positive energy by others to us. Apparently, there's 2 ways to do it. You can either do the physical action on self or visualise the steps if you r on a bus journey etc... I find the physical action one is easier as u can sense better. At end of the activity, I felt re-charged!
Next, each of us got our turn to ask our angel a Q & to pick the angels cards intuitively. I wish to know about my career direction and picked a 'Curiosity' card. Lastly, Angeline used a health machine to give us a health check-up... i felt as if i'm visiting a doctor! haha! Except that there's no usage of stethoscope! LoL The lesson is we need to balance our Mind, Body & Soul.
When the 3 hours workshop ended, Tiffany & I adjoined to the food court with Angeline... during our chat, Angeline unexpectedly requested that i lay out my arm & when she put her finger on my arm, I could feel warmness & a strong vibration! She explained that she's balancing my chakras (our 7 energy points)... While healing me, I could sense my 4th & little fingers twitched involuntary... Overall, it's an amazing experience today!

No comments:
Post a Comment