Friday, December 30, 2011

My 2011 Favourite Shots 。。。


This is my 2nd year in learning photography...
Following my practice last year, I shortlisted my favourite 12 shots to summarise my photography's journey for the year. I'm glad that I got to try out different types of photography for 2011, ranging from landscape, nightscape, light-painting, wildlife, nature, street shots to kids photography!
Thou my production for 2011 is not as many as 2010, it's still a learning journey indeed! Not too bad for someone who have never enrol in any photography courses!
Ok, i'm definately not complacent.
As i was sifting thru' my albums, I felt that those I could qualify as my best 12 shots to summarise my 2011's photography journey are not that many...
I strive to try out more challenging shots in 2012!
It's not the quantity that matters, but Quality ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice