I've been going thru' my past year portfolio.... organised them properly & do the necc back-up to my hdd. Never did I realised that I had created 44 albums for the last one year! Well, quantity is not an issue, i'm concern about the quality & whether i've shown some baby steps in improving my skills. Had been really active & tried to cover more or less the free events happening in my homeland... hoping to share the sights wif family & frens both here & abroad. Besides this, i realised i've some blog visitors fr far-flung places across the globe, hopefully they have learnt abit more abt this sunny island called Singapore!
Hopefully I can carry-out all the ideas sitting at the back of my brain in 2011... now is juz waiting for some nice weather instead of dull grey skies! I also wana get a better tripod as my own bday pressie... any sponsors to chip in? keke! Okie, below is a collage that i created which is a representive of stuff i had shot in 2010.


No comments:
Post a Comment