Clara & I had enrolled ourselves in a free seminar held at Novotel Hotel. The seminar started at 1pm sharp, but barely 10mins into the seminar, i already felt bored as i found that the speaker couldn't hold my attention. After about half an hour, an inconsiderate uncle's hp rang & dunno why this person dun feel pai sei at all, as everyone stared at him.... the best was he sat at our row! This selfish soul's mobile rang not only once & he even chatted inside, without the common sense of stepping out to finish his conversation. Really a disgrace to s'poreans ah! Then, the auntie who sat beside this uncle asked him to turn off his mobile, haha!
By now, we were no longer in the mood to continue listening to the talk, so i suggested to Clara to pop over to Partyworld next door @ Liang Court. It's been at least 1.5 mths since i last had KTV! I was down wif flu & cough for the past weeks...now recover lo, of course gotta go KTV to relief my addiction, keke! It's a one stone kill 3 birds idea ~ since clara needed to eat lunch, we had heavy bags & tripod, plus we had planned to take nite shots here! All kinds of reasons to supplement my wish to KTV rite? Wahaha!
Off we headed to Partyworld and I even managed to exchange my obiang membership card for the new card! Great, no longer need carry that 'mama-san' lookalike card, hehe! It's been a long time since i visited this outlet... Just as I wanted to sing the 1st song, both the wireless mics were low batt! Had to get the staff to change batteries & adjust the echo. Somehow i dun enjoy the sound using the wireless mics....seems not sensitive enuf & the volume not too consistent.
Our dedication was a few pages (wat's new rite?) and Clara had her usual dose of korean pop, while i was fed on my canto & mando pop.... I had more of the not so new songs, as those juz added on I dunno.... and those new songs from Rainie & Show Luo were too new to appear yet! Both of us like 林峰 canto songs so we dedicated quite a few of his hit songs! I was veri busy singing as Clara only like to watch MVs & eat the snacks! Amazingly, I was still feeling energetic after singing for 3.5hours, till the air-con suddenly got colder towards the end! I sang Color's 《哭出来》& 《M Right》, 真的好high哦!I also enjoyed another guys' duet 《同一个遗憾》by Wilbur Pan & Blue J. Towards the end of the session, 唱到最high的是萧闳仁的《我没有错》!
We adjoined to Subway for dinner after our singing session.... give me a mic anytime & i won't feel hungry while singing....but now I do! After dinner, I told Clara we would return to the same areas that I took pics on monday cos I had analysed & did some homework after that batch of photos. From my research, I gathered that I should switch off my image stabiliser while cam is mounted on a tripod & if flash is being utilised, we should pause 1 sec longer. With these in mind, I returned to the areas to test again. This time the route was opposite from that day, as we walked from Liang Court. We had some warm up shots at the foot of the bridge, then proceeded to the fountain, back to the top of bridge & outside Central.
The shots taken at the fountain were best. By coincidence, we had many candid shots there as we were chatting while the timer countdown! haha! The candid shots were nice ^o^ Over at the bridge, the lighting conditions had changed from my last session. There were CNY decor flowers flaunting the lamp-posts on both sides, adding a red tint to our photos! Being a weekend today, there were many passers-by around too. We only managed an all-clear pic when the crowd went to watch a performance on the bridge. Lastly, at the river-front, i needed to plan how we should stand to block off the numerous 'heads' in our frame. I dared her to do funny actions since she find our poses boring, but she dared not due to the crowd around! haha! Anyway, Clara was enjoying the photo session as we reviewed each photo in our high mood!
After an hour of photo session, we were both warm & tired... I tot of the best way to round up our sat nite ~ to share a scoop of Azabu Sabo ice-cream & dip our Subway cookies in it! Brillant idea rite? We enjoyed our double berries ice-cream wif cookies & that certainly helped to cool us off! Our timing were so good that the fireworks started to dazzle the skies juz as we finished our ice-cream! Today is definately memorable & we truely enjoyed ourselves!

.jpg)


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment