Saturday, June 27, 2009

我们来唱 K 咯!

Sat finally arrived... wat's the excitment? Cos we r gg KTV! Yeah! We missed KTV in May & the last impromptu trip to Partyworld IB was fully booked. That's good also lah, help us save abit, as KTV prices has soared :( I guess KTV has to be cut down to bi-monthly activity, wonder if we can resist the temptation, keke!

Today is also Ruby's birthday & she made me wait the whole mth till now for KTV!!! YX also came to join us. YX was more keen in watching MTV, but that didn't deter our pages of songs dedication, haha! Ruby & I took turns to chk out new songs & of course some usual songs.

I am thrilled to see Jolin's 《妥协》, thou I am not a fan of hers... but this song caught my attention when she promoted her latest Butterfly album. Another reason was, the MTV male lead is none other but Ethan 阮经天! If u read my earlier article introducing Xiao Yu, I also sang 《想你的习惯》... A pity that there were only a few songs of Xiao Yu's in KTV, haiz. Nevermind, I shall practice other songs! I had a number of Gigi Leung's old songs & Fish Leong's new tracks. My personal fav of Fish Leong's new album would be 《情歌》 as i like the unplugged guitar accompany & the well written lyrics... it's easy to get into the mood of this ballad.

By chance, I dedicated this Jay Chou's song 《时光机》 as I never hear bef... I love the MTV! Cos Jay hv this super cool Doraemon Guitar, keke! Some of the bandmates dressed up as characters fr the cartoon, so kawaii! I only saw Hello Kitty Guitar in Sg but never spot a Doraemon version bef. Ruby & YX duet for this light-hearted song, while i sit back & relax! In another of Jay's song ~ 《稻香》, YX sang & we acted as backup vocals, hehe! Another happy song we luv :)

Towards the end of 4 hrs, really sing till exhausted... nevertheless we had lots of entertainment & my addiction for KTV was relief! YX drove us to Bedok North hawker centre & he ordered lots of food. The funny thing was we were unsure of our table number, so he placed orders under our neighbour's table, that certainly confuse the hawkers! We even kana fr one lady who delivered the oysters-eggs & grumbled why we din inform the chg of table! After our hearty & filling dinner, we adjoined to Airport for ice-cream. At Swensen's, Ruby decided on trying the fondue... but the svc really slow lo! The fondue was ok only, if we can select the ice-cream flavours will be better!

Ok, guess we gotta 忍 another 2 mths bef gg KTV again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice