Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ma Maison ~ Denise's Bday ...

Finally it's Thurs...means ending of work wk! Been looking fwd to tis day for quite sometime... as Denise's bday is approaching tis sat, I had planned long ago to bring her to Ma Maison @ Central to celebrate. Why choose Ma Maison? Cos we r both beef lovers! Moreover, Denise had never try the hamburger steak fr here!

Previously, I knew that on weekends, this outlet @ Central only accept walk-ins...so i decided to walk over aft wrk on wed to chk if can make reservations. My ofc & denise's r simply 2 steps away, facing one another's bldgs...heehee! We used to wrk in same bldg a yr plus ago too, till denise got relocated here. Now, wif me in Co R, i could lunch regularly wif my buddy...it's really great manz!

Thurs... luckily i managed to book a table. Upon our arrival, the pretty small outlet was filled. The japanese lady who took our order was really friendly. I like the nite dining ambience here, whereby one can oversee Clark Quay's vibrant nite scene! Denise gave me the go ahead to recommend wat 2 eat, hehe! So, i ordered my fav hamburger steak, topped wif brown sauce + an omu rice, topped wif tomato ketchup.

The food arrived pretty fast...i found the omu rice portion seemed to hv shrunk!!! Aiyo, muz be rice r getting more ex these days lah, so portion reduced without increasing e price :( I was famished & we dug into the omu rice...it's really fantastic! I wonder how e ommlette was done to give that kind of smooth, silky 口感? Luckily, our steak was not shrunk, haha! Denise ate so happily that she kept scoop the brown sauce! So far, the frens i had intro to Ma Maison all agreed that these 2 dishes r nice...it's definately a muz-try for Beef Lovers L0L.

I ate more than Denise leh...cos she had a heavy lunch treat fr her colleagues! i did felt really full at the end. waahaha! I presented Denise wif a Tatty Bear bday card, wif my personal msg. The month of Apr is indeed special for us...we knew one another back at Money First Co... on April Fool's Day, haahaa! Ya, somehow we could click rite away even bef we officially commenced wrk...at the human resource ofc! 真的是缘分 ^0^. This month, we r into our 5th year of friendship, i could only count my blessings to have such a wonderful fren to share my Ups & Downs!
Aft dinner, we had a stroll down Clarke Quay ... i dun usually go Clarke Quay on a weekday, so surprise 2 see that it's actually quite crowded! We ended the nite back outside Central, wif me craving for my Hokkaido ice-cream! I had a scoop of my fav ~ Blueberry Strawberry flavour... & sat at the river bank chit-chat wif Denise. It was really a memorable & relaxing nite out =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice