Tired & sleepy... got up damm early for a waste of time interview. Ok, i shall not think about it since i also not keen on it liao, tot the boss will at least show some interest in a proper intv...but all is rush & rush. Lined up lots of candidates, giving an ave 10 mins each! No point to work for such Co who not even willing to tell me exact job scope?
Cheered myself up wif trying out the winter caps Clara lent me yday... Yippie! Going to countdown to Korea. Got 2 caps, 1 is black beret style... Clara termed it 'Chanel' style, haahaa! She 'haiz' when i dunno wat's Chanel style! kekeke! Well, i pref this pinkie one... which Clara said will suit my babyface! She can be my fashion consultant liao, haaahaa! I snapped 3 pics using my hp. I think wear liao, feel veri hip-hop style leh! Can Yo-Yoz seh! I alreadi imagining go Yong Pyong Ski resort, can act stylo liao! Yeah Yeah! (^o^)

Cheered myself up wif trying out the winter caps Clara lent me yday... Yippie! Going to countdown to Korea. Got 2 caps, 1 is black beret style... Clara termed it 'Chanel' style, haahaa! She 'haiz' when i dunno wat's Chanel style! kekeke! Well, i pref this pinkie one... which Clara said will suit my babyface! She can be my fashion consultant liao, haaahaa! I snapped 3 pics using my hp. I think wear liao, feel veri hip-hop style leh! Can Yo-Yoz seh! I alreadi imagining go Yong Pyong Ski resort, can act stylo liao! Yeah Yeah! (^o^)

1 comment:
JM!! Your comment of "I'm coming" sounds so A lah! Somemore it's in caps! Haha.
~Yen
Post a Comment