Thursday, August 30, 2007

Flu Flu...Go Away!

Haiz... been battling the flu bug since mon :( I tot it was e usual harmless cold strain, but i was awfully wrong! All my bro's fault for spreading e virus via his incessant cough over e wekend. I guessed only 1 tenth of time, i was awake for past 3days... Most tough was sleeping at nite, i had a blocked nose & couldn't sleep well. Yet strangely, i could sleep better during day-time?

Yesterday was e toughest battle, almost blacked-out while home alone & i had to ask my dad home. Cough till i puked... haiz.... & ran a 39 deg temp. Wat e hack! As far as i can remember, i had never been so sick before. Yday was unlucky too, tot that Mr.Nice doc clinic was opened, but alas, it was closed for break in aftn.

This morning, was dug out of bed by dad to go doc... my 1st visit to my blk's doc. I always shrug at idea of seeing doc...med-phobic. 1st time in my life, i got a jab to relief my fever. Tug home 5 kind of med, omg! I had nv nv eaten so much med at any point in my life. Doc said i'm anaemic, ask me eat more? When i told him my usual gd appetite, he smiled. I bet he think i'm joking... haha! Gosh, my anti-biotic pill is horrendously huge & yucky! Y can't med be made more cute leh? As least can tempt patient to eat mah?

I think hv to miss tis Sat's outing...i still feel so weak & feeble now. My med is knocking me out in mins..tt's all for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice