I appreciate all those frens who had msn/sms me bday msgs today, thank you! Without you all, i would not hav enjoyed life as much... 'No man is an island'. I felt that i'm considered lucky as with a count of fingers, i have many long term friendships, from sec sch till working days. I remembered a phrase that said if someday when u die, if u have 3 close frens, u r considered lucky! I duno if i will but i think shld hav...keke! Frens need not be many, but they hv to be sincere ppl who cherish & appreciate you!
Today, went Partyworld Ktv @ Int'l Bldg ... it's like a yearly ritual, keke! But quite unlucky as the remote hv prob...fix liao, then my fav Sammi's MV can't play!!! Then knew that their server had some problems on selective songs :( But I still gotto sing Sammi's 《唯独你是不可取替》 & it happened to be her 1997 concert version. Wow! Ten yrs ago wo... cos this was her opening song at the concert i attended in HK.
As Shelia was eating her late lunch, i sang duets myself... hohoho! Veri entertaining... i could sing 《珊瑚海》, a while being Jay, another moment as Lara, hehe! Sang many songs thru'out the 4 hrs & I could actually hit higher key these days. This was an observation from Sheila & now i had problem singing low key, haahaa! Good also, which means i could perform both male & female vocals.
There's an old canto song, i disovered recently from YouTube. It's a game show called “残酷一丁”. This is a HK variey show which is veri popular as all kinds of talents, can display their singing, from 5 yr old kids to 65 yr old ... no lang or age limits... as long as u can entertain the judges that they won't ‘丁’you off stage! Honestly, i had once wanted to participate leh...cos they came Sg to talent-hunt. But i think i wld get stage fright, keke! Well, I would like to intro this clip to you all as I discovered this old song org sang by Alan Tam... But in this varity show, this young 25 yr old chap was able to imitate many veterans, that's incl his best as Alam Tam & Hacken Lee.
Cos i had earlier shared this clip wif Sheila, both of us luv this song alot! The canto lyrics is meaninful with a catchy rhythm. To learn this song for 1st time, we altogether sang 4 times today!!! Broke record liao, nv saw her so enthu to learn a canto song... kekeke! Well, we even filmed our own MV on the 4th attempt lo! As if was our own mini concert as the room was huge for two! Enuf dance floor .... haahaa! I even did a canto narration in front & made her laughed till can't focus.
We ended the evening with a dinner at NYDC, shared our meatball spaghetti & ''Grandma Go Nuts'' Mudpie... followed by TCC for drinks & she wanted to intro me the Beef Mozarella Tofu. Veri fast the evening breezed past & it's a new beginning...
''Grandma Go Nuts'' Mudpie ~ Yummy!
Beef Mozarella Toufu

No comments:
Post a Comment