Yesterday, woke up early & took a long bus journey to jurong east to service my laptop. 1hr of bus waiting & travelling brought me to a once-familiar place - Internationl Business Park. A modern tech-park housing tech MNCs & local Co. Used to work in 'Money First' for two years there... it's a out-of-place area. When u work there, u feel like you r in your 'own world', haha!
Upon arriving at Acer, servicing ctr, I was surprised to see the ctr flooded wif ppl... Oh man! dun tell me i have to Q, passed my laptop to their IT guys & to wait another 2 hrs? Cos i read fr Acer's website, claiming express servicing in 2hrs. I checked my Q no, i was like the 20th person in Q leh! Faint! Thou' i was armed wif MP3 & novel in bag, my eyes were fixed to the Q-board, hoping some ppl missed their numbers, haha! During my wait, i tried call Sheila to see if she can lunch wif me...since she stay so near. But as much as i guessed, she's still in dreamland! Somehow, tots floated in my mind, reminiscing the smokers' corner at our ex-co bldg & that's where we relaxed & bitched...haha! The arduous wait ended at 12 noon, & my laptop was fixed in 15mins!
Happily, went off to take the IBP shuttle bus & zoomed off to clementi central. How i missed the food there & the aunties in my former office there. Rite, another 'ex-co', keke! When i met aunty cheong, asked her if she think i'm thinner? she say no. But my ex-BM more sharp, she could see i lost weight ler! I spent 2.5hrs eating, chatting there and feeling so at ease... it's the homely feel which makes me keep wanting to return there. I told them the irony of being in branch vs working at HQ. They all agreed wif me... in branch, is more 'warm' ... while in HQ, the environment is 'cold' & more stress. Before saying goodbye, i whisked off to nearby Bengawan Solo & bought them some snacks. That's what i used to do for them whenever i earned my commission previously. Also, went to tabao my fav Popiah home to savour.... yummy! Felt so satisfied eating it!
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Popular Reader's Choice
-
你知不知道多啦A夢最怕什麽? 你知不知道多啦A夢原本不是藍色呀? 如果你知道以上的答案,你就是標準的多啦A夢粉絲啦! ( 這裡有故事的開始看 ) 粉絲們, 好消息!今年夏天,海港城(香港)將於2012年8月14日至9月16日期間舉行 【你睇!! 多啦A夢...
-
Another rainy afternoon as I made my way to Bugis area... after the downpour stopped, I walked to the chinese temple's area to play wif ...
-
I'm quite excited about today as I had planned to visit the 20th World Orchid Conference (WOC) held at Marina Bay Sands Expo. However, I...
-
We were checking out Plaza Singapura's new extension in its First weekend... There were four levels at the extension wing, with Uniql...
-
一轉眼已經到了十月份,再多兩個月就結束傳説中的世界末日 ~ 2012年!如果真的有那麽一天那還好,這樣我就會徹底地去瘋狂一次,不需要再去煩惱未來! 過去兩個月就是一邊生病,一邊作戰。。。應付一輪又一輪的面試,即使生病也得逞下去。經歷了重感冒,接著嚴重的喉嚨痛,現在慶...

No comments:
Post a Comment