So fast...weekend is ending. My weekend was spent catching up with 2 of my good frens whom i had not met up for a few months. Really missed them...as we used to meet up more frequently.
Friday evening, i waited for Denise to dine at Sakae Sushi...once i saw her at 7.30pm, we chatted non-stop. After dinner, switched to Cafe Cartel for desserts & continued our chat...till bill time, we realised gotta rush for the last train/bus!!! As usual, she always listen patiently to me & our topics never run dry. I luv her as my fren, who understand & stood by my side for the past 3yrs plus. We knew one another from work-place too...haha!
Sat afternoon, finally gotto meet Cherie...our date was postponed from before CNY till now. Knew her in my prev job too & looking back, it's been 9mths since we left our former company. We had came thru' tog in these short 1.5 yrs. I'm so excited she's going to be a mom soon! I alreadi picture her baby having big round eyes...juz like hers! Cherie very funny...telling me she wan to pin up posters of her idol, Daniel Wu & Cecilia Cheung. Reason being, if she give birth to a son, then can be as handsome as Daniel, if for daughter, can be as pretty as Cecilia!!! Waahaha! Our nearly 3hrs chat was great & as promised, our parting shot was exchanging the much needed hugs =)
It's really heart-warming to have true frens who care & luv...once i had 'marked' you as my fren...i will never wanna let go!!!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Popular Reader's Choice
-
你知不知道多啦A夢最怕什麽? 你知不知道多啦A夢原本不是藍色呀? 如果你知道以上的答案,你就是標準的多啦A夢粉絲啦! ( 這裡有故事的開始看 ) 粉絲們, 好消息!今年夏天,海港城(香港)將於2012年8月14日至9月16日期間舉行 【你睇!! 多啦A夢...
-
Another rainy afternoon as I made my way to Bugis area... after the downpour stopped, I walked to the chinese temple's area to play wif ...
-
I'm quite excited about today as I had planned to visit the 20th World Orchid Conference (WOC) held at Marina Bay Sands Expo. However, I...
-
We were checking out Plaza Singapura's new extension in its First weekend... There were four levels at the extension wing, with Uniql...
-
一轉眼已經到了十月份,再多兩個月就結束傳説中的世界末日 ~ 2012年!如果真的有那麽一天那還好,這樣我就會徹底地去瘋狂一次,不需要再去煩惱未來! 過去兩個月就是一邊生病,一邊作戰。。。應付一輪又一輪的面試,即使生病也得逞下去。經歷了重感冒,接著嚴重的喉嚨痛,現在慶...

No comments:
Post a Comment