Sunday, February 04, 2007

Stars Gazing + 《生日快乐》下集

aiyo...i felt so tired in the day, actually thru'out the week. but after a day out, time to bed...i'm having insomia now. muz be the ice milk tea i had earlier lah.

3 Feb ... with the approaching CNY, need to do something abt my hair... Sheila had earlier rec me to her salon, but after a racee, i opted out...she asked y? Yeah, was the price. But also i have a stereotype, male hairstylist better lo, so went back to my usual place, Janzten @ TB =) Was stuck at the packed salon for 1.5hr, but i'm quite happy with the new look. Need abit of time to adapt, hehe! Price actually burnt a hole in my pocket too.

Afterwhich, i headed to Vivo to 'star-gaze'... not the stars in the sky but TVB stars, haahaa!!! It's been many years since i do such things. Saw the news 郑嘉颖,钟嘉欣 & 汤盈盈 be in town to promote SCV latest serials wo! How can i miss to see Ka Wing (Kevin)? The atrium was very packed with mostly his fans. I found a side view, near the backstage. Past 3pm, saw them whisked in by their PRs....Cool!


Left to right: 嘉欣,盈盈,嘉颖

Ka Wing so suave looking, better than on TV man! I only have my hp cam, trying very hard to snap some pics...but some uncle, aunty & ya, sercurity were blocking me! The stars were warm, no airs... spoke in a mixture of hk-accented chinese & canto. Except for Angela who sang canto, the other 2 sang old chinese songs...hmm, bad choice. Shld had perf their canto serials theme songs! I believe their fans would much pref lo! They spontaneously played games with some fans & gave 2007 TVB calendar + gift packs >_< 'envious'.

Luckily the TVB gig was 1hr+, cos my dear fren, sheila was late again. I went Superdog to grab a bite while waiting for her... When she & dandy arrived, they sugg go Sushi Tei to eat. I didn't really eat there... as they said wan go HK Cafe @ East Coast. So, i saved my stomach for that... When i saw their Sushi Tei order, i doubted if they still can fill-in more food next round? We shopped at Tangs...& i started to 'stone' le, past 8pm wo & I haven eat dinner. Finally, sheila finished her shopping. Yeah! I can have dinner lo! Off we zapped there & ordered sheila's recommendation -- 干捞牛腩面. That's my dinner, top wif a small dim sum to share. Expected lah, the 2 of them can't eat more liao... It turned out really nice, but so small portion. Not satisfying my hunger, I goofed down another 2 Po Lo Bun with butter.... this is truely yummy!

Dandy sugg we drive to East Coast Park as the weather is breezy & cool. When we reached, Sheila casually said if have a pinic mat would be nice... To our surprise, dandy actually have mat in his car boot! Wow! there we are with our impromptu nite picnic. I turned on my hp MP3 & peppered the atmosphere with nice ballads. We chatted the nite away... in-between, every couple of mins, I saw air-planes flying past... & wished i'm in HK, haha! Abit cloudy but we could still star-gazed (this time is real stars, keke)! He taught us how to use the stars as compass... interesting!

The whole evening, me & sheila were discussing the movie -- 《生日快乐》 & humming the tune of the theme song of 小南 & 小米. I finally discovered it's an oldie titled 《有多少爱可以重来》. The lyrics is meaningful... it truely depicts the story. 我觉得小南和小米对感情的犹豫,真的让他们错失了很多。。。小南给不到小米要得那份安全感,虽然他们都爱彼此。她一直已为小南会等她。 其实,不是他不愿意用一生去等待。。。是他没有时间。 故事很简单,但我发现还是有感动度。由于是刘若英写的,故事是从女生的角度来看感情。毕竟,男人和女人往往都持有不同的观点。或许,男人可以等吧。。。但女人的青春有限呀! 试问,女人有多少个十年呢?喜欢古仔在洗碗那一幕,边洗碗,边哼着这一段:

“这些年过得不好不坏 只是好像少了一个人存在
而我渐渐明白 你仍然是我不变的关怀
有多少爱可以重来 有多少人愿意等待
当懂得珍惜以后回来 却不知那份爱会不会还在”

刘若英还赞他唱的有进步。。。因古仔演的小南是五音不全的,哈哈!这首歌是他们第一次认识,在KTV 的合唱曲。

《生日快乐》 预告 (粤语)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice