I tried not to be negative...what a week! Can't sleep well & kept dreaming about work...can't tahan le! The flu bug attacked me and it was a struggle to keep pace at work. My motivation for past week was the ktv session yday.
10 Feb, can't imagine so tough to arrange my poly kakis get-together... in a wink of time, we have known one another for almost 11 yrs! I duno how many next 11 yrs we have, but sure enuf, the power of girl-frens is something i will not want to trade-in for! We do as & when reminiscise our poly days...seriously, we had witness how the toil of work had created eye-bags for each of us. There's a tinge of weariness in each of us, succumbing to the stress of work.
Surprisingly, a quiet sat afternoon at Cuppage Partyworld, wif my frens, Ruby, Qiuyun & Zhifang. Good lah! it's our 天下, haha! If know, we will sing at the hall, can save some $. With my late arrival, the 3 gals already dedicated 3 pg of songs...i went wif a yet to recovered cold. aiya! should have sang, 《沙沙的谁》 cos i really sang wif a nasal voice...keke!
I spotted the Amei's song's 《记得》 on the list & realised Qy remembered i mentioned before on my blog & dedicated it! Qy really read & remember my blog details...hoho! My ego is boosted to have such a fan wo! wahaha! Ruby also very funny, can't remember song title for her jap song, keep listen to her MP3 to find... ZF as usual got stuck wif lyrics which she duno how to read lor...Qy hav to read for her. Gal, go memorise lah, then we can sing hall next time. Ah...a common duet we luv is 《恋爱频率》! Most honoured is Qy requested me to sing for her my K-song 《终生美丽》, theme song for Sammi's Love on a Diet. When i chose to sing 张信哲 《忘情忘爱》, our poly memories were back! We recalled how we used to 'wow' about Jeff Chang's songs and we had a lecturer who looks like him!
Time flew...Qy gotto leave early and left 3 of us for remaining hr. I realised the whole afternoon, our songs were mainly 悲惨情歌! To add on, we ended off singing 2 more super duper sad songs. One is 《有多少爱可以重来》, influenced by the movie, 生日快乐. ZF said she wan searched for an old song but duno title...alamak! Once she hummed the tune to me, i know liao! It's 《你怎么舍得我难过》! The funny part is ZF say this is her 'bathroom' song...laugh till i 'peng'! I even got Ruby be our MV director & used her hp to video us duet this song lo!!!
Too bad, not enuf time for us to sing more songs liao...off we go for the budget jap food downstair and headed for some shopping in town. Only shopped for 2hr+, 3 of us were feeling weary wif tired feets. We asked isit we old liao?? Sg is really a boring place, wif the upcoming festive season, malls & coffee-hse still close at 10pm on a sat nite! Luckily, we finally found seats at the 24hr Coffee Club at California Fitness...tks to ZF! We chatted past 11pm and headed home.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Popular Reader's Choice
-
你知不知道多啦A夢最怕什麽? 你知不知道多啦A夢原本不是藍色呀? 如果你知道以上的答案,你就是標準的多啦A夢粉絲啦! ( 這裡有故事的開始看 ) 粉絲們, 好消息!今年夏天,海港城(香港)將於2012年8月14日至9月16日期間舉行 【你睇!! 多啦A夢...
-
Another rainy afternoon as I made my way to Bugis area... after the downpour stopped, I walked to the chinese temple's area to play wif ...
-
I'm quite excited about today as I had planned to visit the 20th World Orchid Conference (WOC) held at Marina Bay Sands Expo. However, I...
-
We were checking out Plaza Singapura's new extension in its First weekend... There were four levels at the extension wing, with Uniql...
-
一轉眼已經到了十月份,再多兩個月就結束傳説中的世界末日 ~ 2012年!如果真的有那麽一天那還好,這樣我就會徹底地去瘋狂一次,不需要再去煩惱未來! 過去兩個月就是一邊生病,一邊作戰。。。應付一輪又一輪的面試,即使生病也得逞下去。經歷了重感冒,接著嚴重的喉嚨痛,現在慶...

No comments:
Post a Comment