Today was a super tiring day... while u guys were sleeping soundly on a sunday morning, i was already in office at 9am. Early morning started off in a frenzy, as my boss called me to do last minute stuff. Oh ya, forgot to say why i'm working... Well, had been preparing for this big day since i joined. It's our hotel's event - bridal show where those intending to throw banquets at any of our hotels will come to 'racky' the best wedding packages.
Me & 3 of my fellow colleagues helped out with the hotel's svc staff. First half of morning, I was assigned duty to 'guard' 2 of the Vespas... cool bikes for the couples to pose for a photo competition. While 2 of my female colleagues got to seat & registered the guests, i gotta stand & direct the guests. Ok, fine ... i'm good at this, haha!
Our actual programme kicked off at 12pm in the grand ballroom. Again, i kana arrowed to do backstage duty alone!! Gotta stand thru'out the 2hrs there, freezing cold even wif a jacket. It's my 1st time standing at the crowded backstage, surrounded by 'ang mo' models... Too bad, only 1 male model, but he's suave looking! I gotta accompany of Vernetta Lopez (friendly lady), who's one of our sponsor & co-ordinator of the fashion show. The theme was Oriental so everything very Chinese. I luv the rounding up of the fashion show with a china-man playing 'The Moon Represent My Heart' on the flute. We also have Mediacorp artiste, May Phua to parade the designer gown.
Well, it got pretty bored as i couldn't sit & can't view the programme from my spot...except peeping thru' a curtain. Korea Tourism Board also gave a brief intro & i listened attentively cos' I'm targeting it as my next destination. Finally, the 1st session ended at 2pm & i got to dine at the hotel's buffet brunch with my colleagues....was starving alreadi wo! We took a short rest & i caught my 40 winks.... & the whole thing repeated again for our evening session!!!
730pm, the event ended... Gosh! my legs & back were breaking from the day of standing! Supposely get to have dinner there but i can't tahan standing around to eat so headed for home... However, it's indeed an experience & eye-opener for me to get a chance in co-ordinating such a big event. Alamak! tml is another work-day!
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Popular Reader's Choice
-
你知不知道多啦A夢最怕什麽? 你知不知道多啦A夢原本不是藍色呀? 如果你知道以上的答案,你就是標準的多啦A夢粉絲啦! ( 這裡有故事的開始看 ) 粉絲們, 好消息!今年夏天,海港城(香港)將於2012年8月14日至9月16日期間舉行 【你睇!! 多啦A夢...
-
Another rainy afternoon as I made my way to Bugis area... after the downpour stopped, I walked to the chinese temple's area to play wif ...
-
I'm quite excited about today as I had planned to visit the 20th World Orchid Conference (WOC) held at Marina Bay Sands Expo. However, I...
-
We were checking out Plaza Singapura's new extension in its First weekend... There were four levels at the extension wing, with Uniql...
-
一轉眼已經到了十月份,再多兩個月就結束傳説中的世界末日 ~ 2012年!如果真的有那麽一天那還好,這樣我就會徹底地去瘋狂一次,不需要再去煩惱未來! 過去兩個月就是一邊生病,一邊作戰。。。應付一輪又一輪的面試,即使生病也得逞下去。經歷了重感冒,接著嚴重的喉嚨痛,現在慶...

No comments:
Post a Comment