Saturday, August 24, 2013

Night Festival @ Museums

It's the annual Night Festival at our Singapore's museums again! I had browsed thru' the online catalogue to check out the programmes listing. This round, I've Denise to attend with me... yeah! We met up at SMU for a Subway dinner before we start our trail from the National Museum across the street.
 
 
 
We were glad that the paid admission exhibit for the "Princely Treasures from the House of Liechtenstein" were FREE for today! We spent quite some time inside to look at the antique paintings. After we exit the National Museum, we also stayed on to watch some acrobatic acts on the façade of the museum. However, after a while we were quite bored and the slow temp made us wana sleep! haha!
 

 

 



We went over to check out the Singapore Arts Museum (SAM) & 8Q. There was nothing much exciting & I was surprised that 8Q didn't participate this year in the late opening hours! What a pity! Usually, I enjoy the children arts better! After hours of walking, we were exhausted, especially I was lugging my tripod around! We ended the night after my shot of the night lights outside SAM.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice