May is indeed a feasting month & this year turned out to have more sessions as my group dinner had turned into 1-to-1 dinner instead! For this week, I met up with QY & Ruby on different occasions.
Qy & I met up at Ngee Ann City's Sushi Tei for dinner & she didn't eat much as she had a bowl of Salmon soup! I got to order the tamago rolls & we shared some unagi sushi & ebi tempai. We adjoined to TCC at ION to utilise my member privilege for bday mth to get a 50% of the bill. It had been a long time since I visited TCC & I tried the new Apple Peach Tea!
The last time I had KTV with the gals was last X'mas! I'm itching to sing! Clara was enthusiastic about it, but alas, she fell sick prior to the KTV & had to skip it. So, only me & ruby went ahead at Vivo City's Partyworld for our 3-hour session. As I got a serious numbing of my finger since my return from Japan, I even brought my winter gloves & scarf along! (This gotta be my First & Last over my 10+ yrs of KTV-ing!) Thanks goodness, I'm well-equipped with them to prevent my condition getting worst in the icy cold KTV room.
Ruby brought her Fuji Instax Camera & she reserved the Pooh bear film for me! Yeah! I had my 1st ever Instax shot at the KTV & when I helped ruby to shoot, my hands were shivering! Felt abit lost touch of the mandarin songs as I did not update myself much prior to the KTV. I was addicted to the Korean variety "We Got Married - Global Edition" & had been listening to FT Island's songs. I especially like Hongki's "I confess"! But too bad, there's no MTV for this song. We only found "Severely"& Ruby listed a lot of other KR MTV.
After our KTV, we randomly walked around Vivo City to hunt for makan place. As we walked past The Queen & Mangosteen, the food picture of the Waygu beef burger enticed me! As I had never tried dining at this British pub & ruby said the food is good, we decided to have a romantic waterfront dining! The burger was really huge & we spent so much time snapping pics till the food turned cold! haha! Ruby had this mushroom risotto with asparagus.
When we finished our scrumptious dinner, we had a stroll at the sentosa broadwalk. I used my dslr with my tammy lens to try out night shot here for the 1st time. I remembered a couple years back, Wei & I also had some night shots taken here & I made up my mind to get the same tammy as her! I was so glad I managed to take a fantastic self-shot for us without using tripod & only 1 take! We also saw the Crane dance & fireworks before we called it a night.

No comments:
Post a Comment