Sunday, October 21, 2012

4 Gals & A Baby 。。。

It had been a long time since last catch-up with my poly buddies... duno why juz four persons also so difficult to coordinate? Finally, we all agreed to meet-up at Qy's house today! But alas! a thunderstorm blew thru'out the island, however we still went on ~ 真是風雨不改!

 
At slightly before 2pm, we reached & Qy's 15mth old princess ~ Clarrise seems excited to see us as she smiled gingerly at us (at the gate). Last year when we saw her, she was only 2 or 3mths old....now, she had learnt to walk! Qy & her hubby had ordered a spread of Domino's pizzas & side dishes for us. This would be my first taste of Domino's pizzas... we had the Hawaiian & BBQ flavour, together with some twisty bread & onion rings. Qy also made some delicious sotong balls for us!
 
Like this shot ~ a candid cheeky smile!

Surprisingly, Clarrise likes ZF to carry her! Duno isit due to ZF's cuter tee-shirt leh?! haha! I managed to take a number of photos of the food & of course the baby! Clarrise is such a happy baby & loves to smile alot too! But I gotta be quick enough to press the shutter...many a times, when i was focusing on her, she din smile... but once i shifted my focus, she smiled! She certainly knows that she's the centre of attention! ^_^
 
 
Baby so engrossed in watching Barney! Nice catch-light thou!
 
I spent time taking close-up shots of the baby... the natural window light worked wonder! I simply love the catch-light in her eyes! When enlarge the photo, it is crystal clear with tints of reflections in her eyes. Swee! At one point, Clarrise was so engrossed in watching her Barney dvd & eating her snacks that she totally ignored us... Zf played a prank on her by trying to block her view of the TV! It was hilarious when the baby kept trying to 'fan' ZF off... i think if her arms were longer, sure slap ZF lah! haha!

After filling our tummies & chit-chatting, Qy's hubby asked us to play the Xbox Kinect! Wow! upgraded gaming machine & it's certainly a First Time for all of us... Ruby & Zf started off with the dancing game... Baby Clarrise also love the groove of the music! Next, Zf & I pitted each other in a game of tennis. Sei, I had never played tennis before thou I would love to learn... I actually beat her to the game! keke! Our last game was bowling, where 3 of us gals & Qy's hubby competed... It took us awhile to get the knack of the game. The ultimate winner was Qy's hubby as his bowling ball spins thru' with a powerful surround sound!
 
 
All the gaming surely helped us burnt some calories from the hearty meal as the energy utilised really mirrors the real games! Ruby was tempted to get one so she could work-out at home instead! Before baby went to nap, we took 2 group photos & the first one that I snapped was really good ~ Ruby asked Clarrise where's the camera & the smart little gal actually pointed to me! It's amazing for a 15 month old to understand this! Luckily, i was quick enuf to capture all their fabulous smiles too! ^o^  We ended the gathering wif ruby's sponsored gelato desserts & I wonder when would be our next meet-up?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice