No photography outing this weekend & impromptu decided to check out what is available in the kitchen to practice close-up shoot with my 50mm. My eyes set sight on this bright red capsicum. It's 4pm on a saturday afternoon & the skies were cloudy. I immediately set up my tripod & found a black art-foam as a mat for the capsicum. My idea was to utilise the window light to capture the capsicum... just as I was beginning to shoot, the light changed to quite intense... I spent 1 hour to adjust my angle & camera settings to accomodate the constantly changing light, just to nail the right exposure! Finally, I managed to capture my ideal picture ~ a dark bokeh background, with light illuminating the condensation on the capsicum! Not too long after completing, the skies thundered & rained!
Body: Canon 1000D
Lens: Canon EF50mm f/1.8 II
Shutter Speed: 1/320 sec
Aperture: F1.8
ISO: 100
Exposure: - 1 stop
White Balance: Shade
Presenting... 【A Capsicum's Story】 with no edit.

No comments:
Post a Comment