Saturday, March 24, 2012

6C04 Gathering @ Duxton 。。。

It's been donkey years since we had a poly class gathering... this evening 8 of us gathered at Elene's house @ Duxton.

Juz when the lift's doors opened, we saw elene about to led joyce to the skygarden! Hence, I said i wana go up too! I brought along my dslr & tripod hoping to practice long exposure. Elene borrowed a few more access pass from her neighbour to bring us up.  We stopped by the 25th level jogging track first, then went up to level 50. It's a pity that the sky was shrouded by haze! As such, I also did not shoot much... But in the end, still got a photo of me, ruby & dexing at the sky garden since it's really rare to see dexing appear!

At close to 7.30pm, we made our way back to elene's house since everyone had reached by now. I was surprised to see that there's 2 big doggies! Later, then found out that the white furry dog belongs to Yanbin, while the big brown one belongs to Ricong!  Also, for the first time I met elene's 2 kids... they had grown so much! In fact, Issac (Xiyuan) & Yingxuan r the same age as my nephew & niece.

When i gave Issac the Pokey biscuit, he popped a cute Q... asking me if the 2 boxes r same flavour & why? haha! He wanted to eat but his mommy only allowed him 1 stick, keke! Both the kids have big round eyes! Somehow i like kids wif big eyes as they seems cuter & more photogenic ^o^  Suprisingly, thou it's the first time the kids meet us, they were not shy at all... when i ask if he's called Issac, he told me his name is Xiyuan! He warmed up to me very fast... When asked where is he studying? Xiyuan actually surprised me by pulling my hands & led me to the window... He pointed to downstairs & explained clearly how to get to his kindergarden! Boy! I'm really impressed cos he's only 4+, coming to 5yrs old!

We had a scrumptious dinner of Fried Hokkien Mee (fr Whampoa Mkt, bought by RC) & mixed pizza (not sure by who)... The hokkien mee was really nice & a huge serving! While we were eating, the kids & 2 dogs were running around the small apartment. We realised that RC's male dog kept chasing YB's female dog named Happy! Poor Happy was definately not so happy as she scrambled to hide under our dining table!  To round off our dinner, Elene dished out the Lao Ban Jelly Beancurd she got fr Old Airport Rd Hawker.... It's the first time I'm trying it.... hmm, so yummy! A cold bowl of beancurd really provided cool respite! After much chatting, I decided to put on my 50mm lens to try take photos of Xiyuan & Yingxuan.

Enjoying a piggy-back!
I realised Yingxuan loves to stick to Weiyang! While Xiyuan enjoyed talking & playing wif me... when i asked him to show me his room... he proudly showed-off his ''mini-cooper''! After awhile, he wanted to play hide-and-seek wif me, asked me to find him... Must close my eyes & count to 10, haha! But too bad, his mom pulled him out from hiding, haha! When I try to photograph him, he's most willing to be my little model! Then, he probably got bored & wanted to learn how to use my dslr! At one pt, he even took over my cam's sling & put across his neck, saying that it's not too heavy rite? (kids these days r too smart!)  After letting him played awhile wif my dslr, I told him to use his mom's P&S cam... taught him how to take a shoot of the dog.
The playful one!
The 'Tai-Tai' dog who goes mthly spa!

Finally, we had the group's pic taken wif the kids doing funny faces! At 10pm, we bid goodbye... But this last part, i was quite touch as Xiyuan grabbed hold of me & told me that will meet me this x'mas ok? haha! Juz becos' he heard his mom suggesting to meetup during x'mas! A handsome & smart boy indeed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice