I chanced upon a cool windbreaker on Gmarket Singapore website last week... At first glance, I tot that this is a Japanese brand. From the Superdry website, it stated "Inspired by a trip to Tokyo in 2003, Superdry fuses design influences from Japanese graphics and vintage Americana, with the values of British tailoring." There's also an international celebrity following this brand. Prior to this, I have never heard of Superdry but realised its popularity in the european/usa market after some research.
I have been wanting to get something similar and I found this simple, stylish & sporty design suits me! Most importantly, I needed to get a light windbreaker for my holiday. The Superdry Windcheater jacket interior is mesh-lined, while the exterior featured triple layered zips. Especially like the ribbed collar & cuffs, hopefully enuf to shield me from the cold wind! The ribbed cuff allows you to put your thumb thru' the hole to keep your wrist & palm (fingers expose) warm. It's rather thick!
From Left Clockwise: Ribbed Cuff, Zipper Pocket, Drawstring at waist
This is my 1st purchase of online clothes & I really love it! A X'mas pressie for myself! ^_^ In a nutshell, the material is of high quality hence value for money. The 1 week wait for the jacket to be airflown from Korea is worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment