Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 2011 ~ My Turning Point 。。。

April 2011 had been a hectic month, I would say it's a month of changes in my life. 1 April was the decision making day whether i shld take up this job. Thou it coincided wif April's Fool Day, it's definately not a joke since it concern my career! Having the opportunity to do something that would be related to my training & yet able to help others fulfill their financial dreams... it's sounds good. But I knew the road ahead would be tough... When the previous door shut upon me, I felt depressing... Yet, i firmly believe that the Man Above would surely open another door for me. It's wif this belief, i pressed on ... By chance, opportunity came knocking. The chit-chat sessions with Wilson & May had been thought-provoking, inspiring & most importantly, I enjoy working wif passionate ppl! Personally, I see them as coaches instead of directors & managers... 要練好武功,為什麽要找黃飛鴻?所以在這份工作也一樣,他們就是我心中的黃飛鴻咯!

2 ~ 11 April: I spent my week cramping for the exams, wif a whooping over 300pgs of laws & regulations to memorise! It's super tough as I had not studied for donkey yrs! Enforcing some self-discipline & revising till 3am nightly helped me to pass my exams! *sweat sweat*

12 April: After meeting wif my coaches, managed to catch up wif Wei & her juniors at KTV! It's definately a fun nite wif them, thou it's my 1st KTV wif them. But we definately made veri good duet partners, haha! Had never been so crazy & pai sei @ KTV.... cos we were dancing away to a hilarious/retro song, when the room's door swung open by the waiter! Oops! But it's definately a memorable nite.

18 April Week: Started my ITC1 training... had a high temperature running on my 1st day & almost couldn't make it for the rest of Day 1. Was so giddy during lunch that i needed SOS to get myself back to office to pop a Panadol Extra! Haiz... To make things worse, i got a few idiots in class! Pissed the hell out of me! Only got better on Day 3 & yes, finally over wif the intensive lessons!

25 April Week: Graduated to ITC2 training, prefer the trainers & ppl i met in this class vs previous wk's nitemare! Oh yeah, got a handsome boy in class too! haha! Finally, i mit ppl whom i could chat & do meaningful discussions tog!

29th April: Attended my 1st canto-club meeting at Cha Chan Teng... an overwhelming turn-out of nearly 60pax! I never noe that there's such a grp in SG, till the media reported. Hence, many r 1st timers like me, who gathered tog to practice our cantonese. There's really all sorts of ppl that i met recently, including at this event! Happened to sit wif a group of uncle & aunties, totally enjoy the makan session & chatting in cantonese! I really love the aunties who adored me and expressed their concerns for me, even thou we juz met!

In a twinkle, april bidded goodbye!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice