I was chatting wif a fren some time back...
She said, " your life is so interesting..."
I replied, "Interesting? I dun tink so leh...i'm telling u others' stories, i tink my life quite boring, haha!"
Actually, on 2nd tots, I feel like telling her... you can make ur own life interesting too. moreover u have ur fair share of singlehood before. It's your personal choice to move on to marriage & having a kid rite? In contrary, I could also say that Your Life is interesting wat...cos i'm unable to visualise ur kind of lifestyle, having a husb & kid(s). ^_^""
xoxo
This is not the 1st time that ppl have tell me so... one day, another gf also MSNed me & say, hey! ur life veri happening hor?
"happening???" I typed.
Juz becos she had read my blog & think that i've alot of activities on-going....wahaha!
xoxo
well, i wana say... being single & married, the lifestyle is of course a huge difference lo! The mentality is simply, ''the grass is always greener on the other side''... You see me good, I see u good lah!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Popular Reader's Choice
-
Woke up to see thunderstorm befalling & wonder if the photoshoot later will materialise? Luckily, the rain reduced to a light drizzle ...
-
Juz tot of a topic which i feel like blogging abt to kick-start Sept... It's abt the Meaning of Friendship. As i grow older, i realise m...
-
Today spelt the start of ‘一個人生活’, wat shld i do since my frens were all unavailable? Woke up to a jolt of loud thunder & it turned out ...
-
Cherie invited me to her son ~ Ayden's 1st birthday party today! It's my first time meeting Ayden boi boi, thou i have all along fol...
-
I've been wanting to do a manga-style drawing of CN Blue...but my skills is rusty & couldn't remember how to create the manga-st...

No comments:
Post a Comment