Vivo City
Get Starry @ Bugis Junction
City Hall ~ Marina Area
Orchard Road
A frosty x'mas @ Orchard Central
The 1st sight of Orchard Rd's decor happened to be a rainy day when i met up wif Michelle for dinner at Wendy's... First try at Wendy's @ Liat Towers, its double beef burger was not too bad, but Carl Jr's was definately better, haha! Since i did not bring my dslr, this outing was more like raceeing for photography spots. Not too impressed wif this year's decor, wif red, blue & purple star-shaped decor lighting up the streets. The theme is 'Star on Orchard'.
I like this angle discovered wif my zoom lens
Lots of Gold & Glitter @ Paragon
My 2nd trip was wif Wei as we had met up to buy her new dslr, hence i suggested head to orchard for some test shots. So, I brought along my Canon EF-S 55 - 250mm lens to try out as well, since I had yet to get familiarise wif it. Wif a zoom lens, I needed to adjust to the focusing distance since I'm used to a wide angle...but also due to this, I was 'forced' to excercise some creativity! Thou' the sense of satisfaction was not there yet, i do pretty like a few of the shots achieved by this little neat fellow! My arms did ache pretty fast despite its light weight!
My finale trip to complete the project was a mit up wif my poly frens to post-celebrate Qy's bday at Marche... For this, I used my wide angle, so we could do close-up shots & to get those shots i missed out. Finally, i felt more satisfaction when i preview my photos!
Wide angle view of ION
One of my Fav shots taken inside ION X'mas Tree
My brilliant idea too, wohoho!
In a nutshell, I personally love the theme at Takashimaya best, using simple cuddly bears to stack as x'mas bears trees & they did a gd job by adapting their theme fr the movie [Eat. Pray. Love], into [Live. Laugh. Love]. I really wish everyone could ''Live, Laugh, Love''... Live well, Laugh alot & spread your Love. As for my fav X'mas tree, it goes to Vivo City! That's all folks, Merry Christmas!








1 comment:
The food pics were taken very well!
Too bad I missed the deco at ION.. I was v v tired that day and it was getting late..
If you have time, can check out the Xmas tree behind 313. Near to the new Charlie Brown cafe. I find it very nice, especially the colour combi... :)
Post a Comment