I couldn't believe i dreamt of u twice in a week. My 1st dream was blurry but i recognised u. Juz last nite, u appeared in my dream again... but i din get to really mit u face 2 face... it was a msg communicated & i couldn't decipher the gift u gave me in my dream... i really wish to understand the hidden meaning... End up, i confided in my other fren in my dream. If we mit again in my dream, i wan to speak to u to get the answers.
I hope u din 'plant' this scenario in my dream, juz as the movie ~ Inception! After watching the intensive Inception this afternoon, i came to a conclusion ~ I couldn't control my sub-conscious but I wan to be in control of REALITY! I wan to be the architect of my own dreams... I know i had to learn to let go ... One day, i would & i know that deep down.


No comments:
Post a Comment