Michelle & I had been looking forward to today... it had been quite awhile since we last met up! We had decided to head to Carl Jr. at Vivo, since we both like it :) When i reached Carl Jr., the whole place was so crowded, wif snaking Q at the entrance! Luckily, i managed to find seats & waited for Mich... After sometime, Mich finally came & cheekily sneaked up on me while i was queuing, haha!
I couldn't even remember when was the last time i had Carl Jr.! think i have more of Subway & Mac, haha! But the common thing is, i always 'attack' the beef at all these fast food outlets LoL. I downsized my appetite to a Famous Star Meal at Carl Jr. since it's already pretty late at 2.30pm. We were both famished & Mich commented i gobbled up my burger so fast, wahaha! This was not a eating competition thou', kekeke! I would never forget the 'onion ring' part....but i shld not blog here....shhh!
Time juz breezed by as we sat there & chit-chat.... afterwhich we shopped around vivo & harbourfront. Dunno was it due to the sch holidays, the mall was claustrophobic & for the first time i couldn't feel the usually blasting air-con there! Finally, it's the Golden Hour for our photography session! Think abt it, I had never brought my tripod & dslr to vivo!
I started scouting around & spotted this vibrant flower sculpture... while setting up my tripod, my cam nearly crashed!!! Scary! Lucikly, i was quick enuf to grab it! Somehow my tripod was abit too low to capture the portrait angle i wan & felt abit frustrated....arrggg...finally, i changed back to landscape view & adjusted, ahha! got it!
After this, I had wanted proceed to the Sky Garden for more shots but Mich needed to go off soon.... Guess wat? it turned out to be a blessing in disguise, cos i found a spot which i never tot of bef! We had lotsa fun during the short period here, experimenting wif the angles we wanted. Thou' bef this session, i had already envisioned some angles in my mind... This corner was ideal as not many ppl walked around & i got the waterfront view as our backdrop. Mich was excited when she saw our shot on the cam, exclaimed that as if we were somewhere in Europe? I felt flattered & replied, then we could go 'smoke' ppl lo, keke! While playing around, I couldn't stop laughing.... the running around really made me sweat big time!
However, all the sweat was worth it when i uploaded the pics to my lappie... only 1 photo need some slight edit on the contrast & ta-ra! I was stunned myself when i saw how fabulous the far-away clouds looked! It juz doesn't seems like the usual clouds in sg! Plus we had great smiles! Perfect! Can't help but smile whenever i view these pics! chk it out!


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment