Friday, March 19, 2010

Clouds-Chaser。。。

Juz over 1 week ago, I was feeling rather depress as I did not manage to get shortlisted for my dream job... thou the job as a travel writer pay peanuts, i spent more efforts in tailoring my CV than other jobs. Well, since it was an across asia recruitment, it attracted over 300 applicants.  Somehow, i still felt sad & at that point in time, i was chatting online wif sheila...her msn was consoling, she told me that God must have a better arrangement for me, hence i did not get it this time...i pondered over her words....it did made me felt slightly better.  Since it had became a fact, i decided to 收拾心情 & looked out of my kitchen window.... The magnificent clouds looked gorgeous & i decided to take out my SLR to snap some shoots....For past couple months, i've been thinking of themes for my photography portfolio... one of it is 'Clouds', the other is 'My Neighbourhood'.

Today seems the perfect weather for me to take a stroll around my neighbourhood to snap some photos! So off i went in my shorts & tee....I started from my corridor & ventured down to St.Teresa Church... I had already kinda envision what i wanted to shoot.  That's why i need a marvellous blue sky, complement wif white clouds & the white church.  Never did I imagine juz 1 hour of photography, also helped me to excercise my sweat glands! But when i uploaded the 89 photos to my lappie, I simply like the photos! So here u goes, a brief selection of the photos & the rest are on my FB album.

P.S: After taking these pics, it rains continuously the next few days...lucky me!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice