Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I've Got a Bagman!

Finally my wish came true & it's been a long long time since i got a x'mas pressie for myself.... bought my Canon 1000D! Yippie! Been dreaming to own it for the past 1yr & waiting patiently for the price to drop... When I told dad about the promo, he surprised me by agreeing to be my shareholder! No need to worry if have wide angle to capture the amazing Angor Wat liao....will even lug a tripod along, juz to capture nice pics. Had been preparing myself for D-Day to own a DSLR by toying wif the manual function of my point & shoot FujiFinepix. Next, hunting for a cosy outfit for my Canon & i decided on the Bagman, which cost a fraction of Crumpler! Not as expensive as Lowepro bags. After my massive huntdown, I finally got it yday at a bargain! Attached to my Bagman, is a cute tag wif an interesting para + a How to Care for your Bagman tag...






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice