It had been a gruesome week. 1st time in my life experienced what's xtreme hunger + xtreme stress is like. All my happiness seems to vanish during the past 6 weeks in the new team. I was probably too comfy with my prev fx team. My life got a 180 degree change after getting an internal trf. Ever since i was threw into the jungle to find my own way, i'm like a lost soldier who lost his bearing while navigating the jungle!
Heng ah, i only need serve 1 wk notice...such tt my torment is shorten. Well, looking back.... at least my initial 4mths were pretty enriching & worked wif a great team. My life brighten up when my 徒弟 appeared, he became my best confidante in office... 1mth teaching him had been my pride & joy (^o^).
Today, had a lunch date wif my old team at Sushi Tei... it was a great lunch thou the waiters
mixed up our orders, haha! I appreciate their tots & making an effort for such a last min farewell lunch despite their bz schedule. When Jasmine asked if i've any speech to make... I expressed my veri real feeling -- everytime walking past my old team & meeting them at the pantry, i wanted veri much to return 'home', return to a place where i'm veri comfy wif! Said wif so much emotions, tt LingEn teased if she's supp to cry upon hearing tis! haahaa! Aft lunch, Kelvin walked to my desk & handed me a package fr Awfully Chocolate. I bought home thinking it's a slice of cake... upon opening the paper box then discover it's a cold choc drink! An innovation indeed to package a drink like this =)
Anyway, I'm glad this nitemare is finally over...

1 comment:
Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.
Post a Comment