How to overcome my phobia of swarming lots of Excel spreadsheets to scrutinise daily? If i can't handle this, it will be a big problem. The files are overwhemling till i've problem locating them in the correct folder. On top of the tedious processes, I'm expected to learn not one but at least 10 systems!
Thinking back, it was relatively more difficult to learn this function vs my previous function in FX team. Whenever i stopped by to chat wif my ex team-mates, I hope i could join them. I also miss calling my asia counterparties...speaking canto & hearing their voices does brighten my boring days. At least in FX team, everyone else will be able to help shld i face any prob. But in brokerage team, no one else know my function! This is the most tricky part...which means shld i go on leave, i dun hv peace of mind...arrrgh! Only consol is the more flexible hrs, hv the luxury of longer break & do not need to work on P.H.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Ramblings About New Job Scope...
Into the 2nd week of my training in new team now, thou i had settled down & able to chat wif my new team-mates...i'm still not adjusting well to my new job scope. How? It's a rush against time to learn as much as possible from my mentor, Evan bef he leave the Co. (12 working days left, sweat sweat!) Thou he is already very detailed & bring me thru' every step of the process but i'm still lost! I swear that i had already jot down the process but there's seriously too much for my brain!
I think i'm in a negative state & already fell sick in my 1st week...damm, the freezing cold air-con. Smarter tis week liao as i bought my power wind-breaker! Seems exaggerating...but better to be laugh at than freeze to death! At the moment, there's no way to navigate my situation & i can only strive to remember & understand as much as i can! Gambate!
Popular Reader's Choice
-
你知不知道多啦A夢最怕什麽? 你知不知道多啦A夢原本不是藍色呀? 如果你知道以上的答案,你就是標準的多啦A夢粉絲啦! ( 這裡有故事的開始看 ) 粉絲們, 好消息!今年夏天,海港城(香港)將於2012年8月14日至9月16日期間舉行 【你睇!! 多啦A夢...
-
Another rainy afternoon as I made my way to Bugis area... after the downpour stopped, I walked to the chinese temple's area to play wif ...
-
I'm quite excited about today as I had planned to visit the 20th World Orchid Conference (WOC) held at Marina Bay Sands Expo. However, I...
-
We were checking out Plaza Singapura's new extension in its First weekend... There were four levels at the extension wing, with Uniql...
-
一轉眼已經到了十月份,再多兩個月就結束傳説中的世界末日 ~ 2012年!如果真的有那麽一天那還好,這樣我就會徹底地去瘋狂一次,不需要再去煩惱未來! 過去兩個月就是一邊生病,一邊作戰。。。應付一輪又一輪的面試,即使生病也得逞下去。經歷了重感冒,接著嚴重的喉嚨痛,現在慶...

No comments:
Post a Comment