Tues ~ 6 May... Once stepped into ofc, my sup bought the new intern to me & ''handover'' to me, requested me to teach the boy my function. Kinda expected liao, since the boy will only be wif us for 3mths & every freshie had started off learning this function.
Kinda hard to believe that i actually could click veri well wif this intern ~ KY, final yr student fr SMU. I tot i would hv prob talking to younger kid, haha! Heng ah, he's a relatively fast learner & today is into our 4th day of training ... i find that he progressd much faster than when i 1st started out. My sup is only giving me 4 days to train him, gasp! kinda pressure...if he can't make it, i also chiam. Luckily, we had great chemistry & whatever i taught him, i kept re-instilled & taught him the ''by-left'' & ''by-right'' ways ... oops, muz not let my boss noe tis ;-) . I tink muz wrk smart lah! Those mistakes i made & whatever rubbish shouldn't be repeated by newer staff.
Ever since i hav this 徒弟, time definately pass faster! Cos we have alot of things to chat so far... haahaa! I think he's pretty insightful & matured given his age lo! We can discuss current affairs & financial stuff ... get to exchange our views. I enjoy talking to intellect ppl... get to work my brain! I also had abit of theory refreshm when we talked abt e various financial prdts & jargons, hohoho!
I guess SMU is a gd training ground for biz students & their students' outlook does seems diff fr the other tertiary institutions. The SMU students r trained to be vocal & i discovered their sch culture is such tt fiery Q&A are fired during proj presentations! If there was SMU when i finished poly, i probably would opted for tt too!

No comments:
Post a Comment