
For the past 3 days, I been designing bookmarks for all my 10 team-mates... It's something small but my little 心意 to show my appreciation. I am really fortunate to be in the FXMM team & had really helpful + nice colleagues. My gifts package to them is introducing the yummy 'star' shaped rice crackers fr Korea. I could attest to how yummy & addictive the star crackers are! So I bought a pack & the gals were excited as each pack came nicely wrapped in a diff cartoon, haha! After dishing out the food part, I distributed to each of them Disney folders & inside each folder was my D.I.Y bookmark (wif my personalised msg written)! Aren't they thrilled! I noe most of them r like me...still child @ heart! (^o^) I juz tot the folders would be handy to keep our daily paperwork, hehe! I'm lucky to find this as i had been cracking my head on how to 'store' the bookmarks & coloured envelopes seems boring lo!My 徒弟, KY & me had a lunch date today... initially he proposed eating jap food & later chg his mind abt eating steak at One Fullerton! Knowing he wanted to give me a bday treat, I kept insist i dun wan as it's really ex thou i nv try bef the Black Angus Steak he suggested! When we reached ofc downstairs, he insisted on walking to One Fullerton but suddenly it began raining torrentially!!! Heng, i told him to bring an umbrella, so we opted for our 2nd plan ~ cross the rd to the circular rd shophse for jap meal. Oh my! Both of us were quite wet thou we only need to cross a road! In the small jap restaurant, i had a grilled salmon bento while he ordered the chicken terriyaki bento. He also strongly rec i try the grilled cod fish, while i chose a side dish of Shitake Mushrooms. Both of us are really foodies! The rain continue pouring, thou the food was so-so ... we chit-chat till way past our lunch hr, heehee! But hack care lah, we can't possibly wet ourselves again walking in the heavy rain!
I think i will really miss working with KY the most, thou we barely know one another for 1 mth! But right fr the beginning, we already have endless topics to chat + both of us r really gd work partners lo! Fr the time he joined till now, we tog had cracked many weird cases... ya, even myself never seen bef ones. But 2 brains are better than 1! He's so worried that he be all alone when i leave... but i had to assure this boy that our team members will surely take care of him, esp Big Bro Kelvin! Anyway, I will look out for him thou i be shifting to another team next mon. Left: Me & KY
Yday also received a good news fr my mgr! I had been mentally prepared to work mid-shift fr Jun but suddenly was told i be shifting to another team & work normal ofc hour! haha! Can't believe so last min, my wish came true! Been dragging to wrk mid-shift, thou product wise, I would learn more fr options side... but that means I couldn't lunch wif denise & my other frens working in raffles place! But prior to knowing this, KY said something tt touch me lo...he willing to go dinner wif me if i work mid-shift! Knowing this in enuf as he's so thoughtful, unstd tt i be dining alone. Well, there's always pros & cons lah! Anyway, for now...i'm glad my contract is being extended for next 3mths! This will certainly help me in saving for my major travel plan next yr!!!
FXMM Team Photo 
No comments:
Post a Comment