Went Bugis this morning to meet Clara & i was slightly late...saw her grumpy looks :( I noe she hate the swealtering heat. We went temple & followed by checking out amethyst shop for her fren. When we reached Bugis Junction, we were glad to get some air-con to cool off & had a quick shopping. As it's quite late & i was famished...we decided to head for lunch bef returning for more shopping!
I suggested Tong Shui Cafe at Liang Seah Street, at least tt's an air-con place. It was a real surprise when i strolled into the empty cafe! Cos my prev visits in evening times r usually packed wif ppl! So gd, at least we hv a quiet place to makan & chit-chat. It's been really some time since we met up. Esp now, i dun hv access to MSN in ofc...even lesser chance 2 chat wif Clara. Aft browsing the menu, i still stick to my fav order here ... the Beef baked rice & honey lemon drink =) Clara had the Spaghetti wif pineapple & ham...well, she's fooled by the nice pic on the menu, heehee!
After filling our stomachs, we returned to Bugis Junction for shopping! Clara really like 大开杀戒, bought over $100 at 3 diff shops! We stuck to Level One shops only as GG>>5, Lver & another one had sales lo. Finally, i stopped her fr her shopping spree aft calculating her total amt, ahem... Anyway, she had enuf too, haha! I was a serious critic of which to buy, waahaha!
When she's satisfied wif her shopping spree, we abt to head to Bugis Village... clara asked if i wan go see 林俊杰? cos earlier, we saw many fans crowding at the fountain area to wait for him -- promote his latest album. I was doubtful if the event had finished? Woo! I'm in luck lo! Cos he was still on stage & i managed to jostle o/s Mac to see JJ! He's my fav local singer! JJ sang a few of his K-songs ... all i noe! 《翅膀》,《豆浆油条》,《一千年以后》, 《只对你说》. I managed to video a clip of JJ using my hp. At end of it, when JJ left the area, i was up-closed wif him! It was totally unexpected to see JJ today. (^o^)
By late aftn, I accompanied Clara to City Hall Station & the weather was really humid as we strolled fr bugis. It's a great day out!

No comments:
Post a Comment