This morning's chinese-style breakfast was awful! I only had 2 buns to fill my stomach :( We visited the amethyst specialty shop that sell purple crystals. We sighted tis Winter Sonata poster & asked out of curiousity if they sell the 'star-shaped' pendant. They sold a replica & Zf liked the amethyst necklace so she bought one.
Afterwhich, we were sent to the final stop ... a tourist super-mart. There's nothing much to buy & I juz enjoyed the food-tasting, haahaa! As an uncle told me, eat liao then no need buy! True manz! Cos the prices r not cheap.
So fast, our 8 days korea holiday had come to an end!!! We went to Incheon Airport & chit-chatted wif our fellow tour ppl while waiting for our boarding passes. I saw the horrendous amt of stuff some of them checked-in, scary manz! I bet my luaggage muz be the lightest among the 40 ppl, haha!
If i should visit Korea again, i will wan to explore on my own as now have an idea of how the place is like. Our key disappt was Rush, Rush & Rush thru'out the trip till left wif little energy to thoroughly enjoy. Upon returing home, we had a shocking over 1,000 photos to sort! I spent 1.5 days sorting them -- That's definately back & neck-breaking!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment