Last evening had a gals' nite out, it's abit special cos I intro two of my frens to one another... Guess wat? They had 'known' about one another's existence via my blog! That's the power of blogging ;-) My frens seem to have an invisible connection, with me as the linkage! They had separately expressed interest to me wishing to know which of my frens, haahaa! So i granted their wish, planned the dinner cum coffee session, invited Xiuling & Sheila out.
But alas! there was a slight miscom as Sheila drove to wrong venue. I smsed Central Mall & all my other frens know that's referring to the shopping mall at Clarke Quay Station. I also did mention tis point... Sheila said she will find her way there as she never been there bef! So, we took for granted, will mit direct there. Aft much yaking over phone, Where R U? Dun See U! I realised she's at the Central Mall, next to Riverside Point! Alamak! Then i know sure kana from her when she drive over. Sure enuf lo, she complained abt wasting her parking charges.
Heng, at around that time Ma Maison's staff called me that table was available! Me & Xiuling were famished by then, I being the 1st to arrive at 6.30pm & rushed up to be on the restaurant's waiting list. That was a arduous wait of 40mins wif tummy growling! But i'm confident they sure will luv the ambience & good food i recommend. Understanding all 3 of us r beef-lovers, hence this place which i had savoured their jap-western style Hamburger Steak & Omu-Rice with Ketchup before.
We strolled down the riverside, jostling among the crowd made-up of both locals & tourists. I guessed it's the lanterns that attracted more ppl than usual... thou' festival was over, some ppl still carry lanterns! At the bridge, i saw many ppl climbed onto it to snap pics! There's a mini bazzar with tiny push carts in the midst of all the pubs & restaurants. I pointed out 'The Clinic' to the gals...that's a thematic pub, which allow people to sip drinks from hospital ''drips'', seats make up of Wheelchairs. Behind their bar counter is actually a ''mortuary'', looked veri Real... The gals din notice till i pointed out, kekeke!
We headed to TCC & waited for quite some time for our table by the riverside. Couldn't believe, i was at exactly same table as my last visit. The earlier dining at Ma Maison also got exactly same table No. 7! Two coincidences in a Nite? We basked under the moonlight and enjoyed our fruity freezes, New York Cheese-Cake (my Fav!) & sheila's fav of Tofu-Beef topped wif Mozzarella. We ate alot of cheezy stuff hor! The 2 gals thou 1st time mit, chatted like long-time frens... I was the ''silencer'' cos i had listened to their respective stories before. It was a nite bitching about Men! Good lah, while they chatting... I indulged myself in my cheesecake, heehee! No one fight wif ME!
Slightly past 11pm, we ended the session as me & xiuling still need to take bus home & we walked wif sheila to Merchant Court Swisshotel to get her car. The nite ended off with the girly hugs...haahaa! Side-note, Thanks xiuling for giving me a Doraemon toy fr KFC! Yippie!

1 comment:
Ma Maison is nice. But I prefer Waraku now. Keke. It's just directly opposite Ma Maison at Central. :)
~Yen
Post a Comment