Sunday, September 29, 2013

Adrienne's Sixth Birthday Party!

I was surprised that my good fren ~ Cherie asked me one day out of the blue if I still do children's photography. Of course! So i was given the job of being darling Adrienne's 6th birthday party's photographer. I was thrilled! 



Finally, the Big Day arrived... as if it's my own child's bday, haha! Well, i had watched her from a baby till now turns 6! Time flies! By 10am, i was at TP Safra to get ready. With the set-up of the main cake & specially customised pop-cakes, which were all created around the Pirates Theme, I started off with the family shoot. Cherie had dressed the kids in nice denim tops, with a nice hat for her little princess too! I love how the whole family looks so photogenic! 




Only from 11am onwards, more guests streamed into the party room, while all the kids were roaming the 2 storeys playground! It's very difficult to get shoots of Adri at the playground as they were dashing about madly! Then, we had to line to kids up for the Birthday Song. Due to space constraint to squeeze everyone into the view, I resorted to climbing on top of the table to shoot! It's really a first time, haha! 


The kids adore the Popcakes & of course their goodies bags. After the makan, there's even party coordinators who organised a treasure hunt for the kids. Practically each kid was rewarded with a small gift at the end of the game. I even shot for awhile after the official end of the party. Overall, it's a very rewarding & memorable photography event. Subsequently, the post-production works also took up several sleepless nights! But I love this meaningful job. Somehow, i enjoy seeing happy family & i'm there to help them capture priceless memories. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Reader's Choice