Whenever near Christmas, there will be a flash thought thru my mind...gosh, the year is coming to an end soon! I'm pretty sure many people will probably tink alike? Still remember last year's christmas season vividly, cos i started a month-long fotoshoot project to gather different christmas shots around Sg. I even gathered my poly frens go orchard for dinner & had fun shooting... however, juz a matter of 1 year's time, this year had been rather impossible to gather. Everyone is busy either wif work or family...
This time round, i invited CK to join me for an evening shoot at Orchard Road. We had known each other for awhile in our photography group but had never gone out together! Lately, I realised we do have some similarities, maybe cos we r both Geminis? keke! After 2 hours of shooting, we both agreed that this year's orchard decor dun hv much 'feel'! Last yr's displays and colours were nicer! Hence, there's not much rewarding shots :(
Here's juz a few of my street shots along Orchard Road.

No comments:
Post a Comment